WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT
The CDU IT CodeFair was founded in 2014 by Sami Azam, Barbara White and all IT Discipline faculty members through the support of Department of Corporate and Information Services (DCIS) initiated by Assoc Prof Krishnan Kannoorpatti. Since then, the CodeFair has grown every year with hundreds of IT students looking forward to the event made possible by the strong support of NT Government and local IT industry
- Charles Darwin University’s IT Code Fair provides an opportunity to encourage and advocate students’ talent showcasing their work more broadly to the University and industry communities.
- This annual event contributes to promote awareness of education and training in Information Technology to local Middle and High School students including female and indigenous communities.
The critical aspect of the code fair is to foster and establish relationships between IT students, industry, local government and community. At the same time, it allows students to use their creativity and skillsets in IT to solve local real-world business problems.
- Significant exposure to key ICT event in NT;
- Meet up with NT’s largest pool of your prospective employees;
- Explore cutting-edge projects by CDU IT students;
- and Enjoy networking opportunity with local government and fellow IT professionals.