Share your professional expertise and engage with the next generation of IT professionals.
This year we have many challenges and competitions to judge:
- Business Innovation Challenge: for the most original solution to a real-life problem related to a local business issue.
- Cyber Security Challeng: for the most original solution to a real-life cyber security problem.
- Coding Competition:
- Innovation Award – for the most original and innovative overall project
- People Matter (UX) Award – for the application that provides the best overall customer experience
- Ada Lovelace Award – for the best female developer
- Proficient Coders – open to advanced coders in undergrad and postgrad students
- Capable Coders – for coders with some experience (2nd year undergrad students)
- Developing Coders – for coders (VET, UG) who are just beginning to code (VET and 1st year undergrad students)
- Poster Competition: for the poster that bests communicate an original project
- IT Innovation Challenge: For the best poster or powerpoint presentation, for NT schools only.
- Digital Territory Challenge: Challenge for interstate students living in states other than NT. Showcase of skills and ideas t o make our territory more digital.